We are looking for a HR/ Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department. He/ She will be responsible for processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Preparing HR documents
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits
- A good honours degree not below second class upper In Human /Industrial Relations or Business Admin recognized University.
- 5 years cognate experience in HR in a reputable Company
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Strong analytical ability
- Good communication skill (Oral & written) in English Language.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills