We are looking for an organized and experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stocks. To be successful in this role you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good store keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that customers may enjoy.
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- A good honours degree in purchasing and supply
- Five years cognate experience in store keeping in a reputable Company
- Conversant with store/warehouse procedures and practice
- Prior experience in retail and stock taking would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.